Thursday, September 15, 2005

Blogging about blogging

I almost started to believe it myself: the lack of new posts had to be due to inspiration issues. The truth is far less "glamorous" though. We finally got the warm weather we should have had in July and August in the past weeks. And I'm very busy at my job four nights a week, busy studying during daytime and busy with voluntary work in the remainder of time. Combine the busy schedule with the long anticipated warm weather and it becomes clear why I kept postponing writing here: I was spending every scarce free minute outdoors.

But, now the good news for all of you: The weather has turned ugly, probably for the rest of the autumn and winter. So I'll be blogging again. To kick off the new blogging season I've updated my profile picture: me in front of the freshly painted, virgin white wall.

No comments: