Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Creepy coincidence

I just saw War of the Worlds. When we walked out of the cinema, all street lights in the entire city turned off. Everything was dark while cycling home, except for some shop windows and houses. Some sort of malfunction probably, but a very freaky coincidence after seeing War of the Worlds...

And talking about coincidence: Last Saturday I wanted to write a bad review about the movie Sugar on my blog. I did some "Googling" while writing and found out the leading actor (Andre Noble) had died at the age of 25... exactly one year earlier on July 30th, 2004. After I discovered this, I just couldn’t write a bad review anymore. I know, I’m weird, I just deleted the blog entry.

Although there will be no review, I still want to say: please give Brendan Fehr (the other lead-character) some media training... his interview on the DVD's extras section is sooo painfully awkward with him talking about homosexuality like that.

No comments: