Saturday, August 13, 2005

Good news!

Good news (for me): I've got a new phone! Today I got my 4th (Sony) Ericsson phone in a row: T66, T610, K700i and now a K750i.

And since my new K750i has a pretty good 2 megapixel autofocus camera built in, I can post lots of decent pics on my blog from now on! So it's good news for you too!! I got my new phone because I changed from my previous crappy operator (T-Mobile) to a decent one (KPN Mobile). My old phone (the K700i) was still good enough, but I got the chance to get a new one for free, so...

I've thought about the comparable but even newer (and more expensive) SonyEricsson W800 Walkman phone (attractive due to an extra 512 Mb Memory Stick) but I've decided it's too ugly and far too tacky orange/white to consider:

and to finish things off... here's the first picture by my new phone. I took it at the exit of my nearby supermarket today.

No comments: