Monday, July 11, 2005

My cheesy-music-fetish

I’m so thrilled about the music I’ve discovered yesterday, it’s almost orgasmic. I have this strange thing with some sorts of very cheesy music... I totally love it. I came across some strange version of Barbie Girl on the very entertaining blog “Bryanboy: Le Superstar Fabuleux” yesterday. Some searching led me to the “La Musique de Paris Dernière” compilations. I started downloading and… wow… the most fabulous cover collection ever!

CD-cover

All the songs are cool; some are musical masterpieces, some are VERY cheesy and I absolutely love them all. They are so cool I wanna buy all four CD’s. I’m going to check if they’re available in stores in the Netherlands immediately. Here are some preview clips from the French Amazon site (RealAudio): The links to individual songs below don't work anymore at the moment; referrals to music streams from this blog's address have been blocked by Amazon. However, you can still copy the link and paste it in a new, blank browser window to listen. Or use these working links to the entire CD's Amazon.fr, so you can easily click there and listen to all songs: CD1 CD2 CD3 CD4.

PS. Indeed dear Kylie fans, there's another cover of Can't Get You Out Of My Head! Look here for previously featured versions by Coldplay and Tori Amos)

No comments: