Saturday, July 02, 2005

Working out @ weekends

Damn, I missed my workout again today! Went to a party yesterday, had some too many beers, got to bed late and now I've missed opening hours at the gym! Again! My gym is conveniently located at just a 2 minute walk from my home. This really works for me; I’m working out more often than I used to do at my previous gym. The new gym has one disadvantage though: on weekends it closes at 2 PM! I'm working out at this gym since early May and haven't managed to go there on weekends yet.

I simply can't train within two hours after waking up. It leads to accidents, like me being launched off the treadmill or getting crushed under the barbell while attempting to bench press. My strength and stamina simply aren't there yet the first two hours after waking up. I really don't understand how people can workout at 7 AM before going to work.

I woke up this morning at 11:15... too late for a full workout (90 - 100 minutes including cadio). I'm going to another party tonight... I shouldn't drink and go home early not too late so I can work out tomorrow... And I’ll go running in the park now instead of today's workout...

No comments: